Sunday 13 May 2012

The Last Day Birmingham National, and head for WDS tomorrow!

Today was the last day of Birmingham National...... Busy schedule ahead. Go home late and leave early for World Dog Show in Salzburg.

Enjoyed here, but I love to see my Boris ASAP, before another departure

So Adios! until next year to this cherry tree!
Afghan Hound Day today, and met few of my clients. The Most Important thing with this business is my client, their dogs. And when I love them it is great bonus. One of my dear client told me that "Noriko, you don't have to stay at the hotel when you come to the shows on business, you can stay at our house, don't waste your money!" And they were very kind to mean it.... I was so grateful of their offer, and felt very touched. Thank you thank you.....

Afghan Hound is one of the most beautiful dogs, I think.
Jeffery looking cool.

Many of my clients with Afghan Hound praise MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner. Whatever the shampoo they use, they love the conditioner, and think that is the One of the Best Dog Conditioner for Afghan Hound. So, Tomas is getting ready for more Hydrating Conditioner, let's hope it helps more of the Afghan coat! Please wait for more, I will let you know!

MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner
is one of the best dog conditioner for
silky coat, such as Afghan Hound, Yorkshire Terrier
Shih Tzu, helping unmatt the coat.

I really wanted to see my darling Boris for the last 5 days.... and my friend Gema from Spain came as well, and it was very nice to see the familiar faces. I feel so comfortable when she is around, making me very easy to work at the show, because she is super woman for organising!

She brought the Key Ring Sandra made for me, yes, Boris Key Ring, they look soooo good. Thank you Sandra!

Are they mini me?????

God, it is already 3AM, I have a plenty to do in the morning before I leave.... 
Good night and hope to see you soon in Salzburg! xxxxxxx