Thursday 10 May 2012

Birmingham National 2012, First Day, Gun dog

Today was Birmingham National 2012 first day, Gun dog day.
So Spanish Water Dog was around. 

Thank you very much for everybody who came to see me at the stand. It is always nice to see you guys.

Texture Volume is good shampoo for curly coat such as SWD and Curly coated retriever, and one of my client came to tell me that she won Best Puppy Curly Coated Retriever!

Setter clients loves MD10 Silky Smooth Shampoo, Flat Coated Retriever clients enjoys MD10 White Silky Smooth Shampoo for Black colour, but they can use both Silky Smooth Shampoo.


It was not that cold, but it was bit grey, may be similar to last year.

Dawn came to say hello with her beautiful Spanish Water Dog Peppillo!

I do miss my darling dog Boris, even he is devil, I love him to bits. His carer Agnes told me that he is enjoying walks and roast chicken!!!! Spoiled rotten, everywhere he goes! And I am sure he is watching TV this evening sitting next to her cuddling, no doubt. Thank you Agnes to love him so much. Somehow she thinks Boris has funny character.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Black / White Texture, Volume, Curly coat
One of the Best Shampoo for Curly Coated Retriever