Friday 18 May 2012

1st Day, World Dog Show 2012, Salzburg

With my Spanish Sister, Gema

First Day at World Dog Show 2012. Salzburg is so nice! Mountains, clear air, no rubbish on the road, houses are clean, food and beer is nice. We are at Hall-10, so if you are around please pop in to see us! (I have to warn you that some shampoo of certain size is already sold out!)


Thank you very much for all of my clients who came to see us. One of clients VERY KINDLY brought us LOCAL BEER, 12% Alcohol, strong staff!

Thank you very much again, and see you soon!
We had few great news today, one of it was Spanish Water Dog from Finland, who won Best Junior! Well done Pippa! Yes, as you already know, MD10 Texture Volume is the best shampoo for Spanish Water Dog, with my dear dog, Boris as the label.

They are so well behaved great dogs. 
Upon return to the hotel, I had few emails waiting from my clients, who are absolutely amazed with the quality of MD10 Herbal Texture for Akita, Chow Chow people. MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo is definietly Best Shampoo for Alaskan Malamute, Akita, Chow Chow, Pomeranians.

I will update with more photos later date, I have long day again tomorrow, so good night!