Thursday 3 May 2012

Again and again, Vintage Point My Dear, and bit of Barcelona

Again and again, Ms Irina Koroleva's Vintage Point My Dear is enjoying the success, you know that winning is not everything, but nice hobby to do, if you enjoy with it with your dog.

I never forget when I first met Irina at the World Dog Show in Paris 2011, she is very delicate blonde lady with gentle smile, I never imagined that she has large dog as Alaskan Malamute, and she handles them very well. 

Yes, and she loves MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo for her Alaskan Malamute - one of the best shampoo for Nordic breed including Alaskan Malamute - sorry if I told you 100 times.....

I am looking forward to see her again soon in World Dog Show in Salzburg! 

She has recently sent me another photo of her dogs with the success, BIS, and I got her video of winning of the Russian show from You Tube.


Vintage Point My Dear with Irina
It is truly good lookin' dog!

Please come and see us in HALL-10, if any of you who are reading this are coming to WDS 2012 in Salzburg.

****************


I also had email from Client from Germany who purchased MD10 Yorkshire Terrier Shampoo and MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner for her Australian Silky Terrier. Their dog has very dry coat, and has problem of coat keep breaking, and this resulted in short coat. The photo is just after the first wash with MD10. I also gave them a sample of MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo for dry coat. 

Creator Tomas told me that when coat is really dry and damaged, "Jojoba Oil & Conditioner Pack" helps before wash with Super Hydration Shampoo. So if your dog is suffering from Dry Brittle Coat, try this!



If you use MD10 for a while, it may help to stop the coat get breaking due to dryness. That was few of my clients' past problem - before MD10.....

So I am waiting from her for the further feed back on MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo.

****************

Noriko was photo shooting in Barcelona!

Barcelona was suppose to be raining on 30 April on the date I arrived, but instead, it welcome me with great sunshine! So that we can have all day shooting and enjoy the sun.

Guel Park was full full full of people,
it was a challenge to take a good photos
to be used for business!
If you are not vegitalian
Jamon, pata negro is great Jamon, comon' jamon.

Barcelona still has nice small shops
which is unique, not all High Street Shops.
Real Blue Sky..... 
OK, now I am back to the country with the wettest April since history - UK, and getting ready for Birmingham National next week, followed by World Dog show in Salzburg.

See you soon!