Monday 7 November 2011

MD10 Yorkshire Terrier Shampoo, MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo for Labradoodle, Eurasier

Again, I have received quite few good feedback in the last few days, so I decided to share some here.


MD10 Yorkshire Terrier Shampoo and MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner.
For: Yorkshire Terrier
Country: USA


MD10 Yorkshire Terrier Shampoo
Simply one of Best shampoo for Yorkshire Terrier


"Hello Noriko, I want to let you know that I have used the MD shampoo & conditioner on my yorkie twice now and I want to tell you it is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!  I have been using Vellus products on him but the MD 10 products are far superior! He has a cottony coat that can easily tangle, but your products have helped to eliminate that plus his hair is the shiniest I have seen. I just wanted to let you know that I love both the shampoo & conditioner. Do you have plans to distribute & sell these products in the States? I hope so!"


Comment From Noriko: 
Anybody in USA who is reading this blog.... Please introduce us a company who would like to be our American Agent !!! We have few clients already in the US, and people search on the internet as MD10 Shampoo in the US. Potential.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo & Volume Conditioner
For: Labradoodle

My client phoned kindly, just to tell me that how good the products felt after the shampoo and conditioner. Gave good shape to the coat and feels so good. I have other clients who use MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo for Labradoodle, and they think MD10 is simply best dog shampoo for their Labradoodle.

The one of the problem of the Labradoodle's coat, is "can get too matty" if they don't look after it. Also has wave, curl, so, MD10 Texture Volume is ideal, as I use it on my Spanish Water Dog.

Thank you !!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo & MD 10Volume Conditioner
For: Eurasier

My client also phoned to tell me that he was very happy of the results and he was getting ready for the show. It gave real good texture to the coat.

MD10 Texture shampoo is good for any Nordic Breed with Soft Coat. Gives volume and texture. So ideal for Pomeranian, Shiba-Inu, Akita. If you want to keep coarse coat, please choose, MD10 Herbal Texture for ultimate coarse coat keeping shampoo.

Thank you again!!

MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo
Simply one of Best Shampoo for Spanish Water Dog, Labradoodle, Poodle, Pomeranian and Eurasier


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Note to all of my clients:

Please don't forget to let me know if you have any issue with our products without hesitation. I would like 100 % make sure that my clients who bought our shampoo is being looked after, even you find there are some problems. And I am always here to talk to you.


Noriko Brewster
MD10 Ltd
+44-(0)20-8661-7703
www.md10.eu
info@md10.eu