Thursday 15 March 2012

Crufts 2012, Spanish Water Dog News... sorry bit late but I am still tired from Crufts..

Before this year, Crufts was just to see Spanish Water Dogs. But from this year, I do not have time to see dogs in rings. But a little bird told me that Spanish Water Dog from Spain won on of the International Championship for Agility in Jumping. Well Done, David and Fran!

IAF British Open Agility at Crufts 8 March, Crufts 2012 
British Open jumping WINNERS: MEDIUM
1 David Molina Gimeno & Fran I De Can Ajirad 


And, here David and Fran is in Action !!!


I always wanted to do Agility with my Boris, and he is very fast and clever - just I was not good enough to keep up with it... sorry Boris. Mummy is limiting your ability.

I got tons of good news from Crufts - so keep you updated.