Monday 9 January 2012

MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo in 2012!

New Year started and Spanish Water Dog Boris and I feel refreshed


MD10 will be 2 years since its launch in the UK at the end of March 2012. This year, we will be at CRUFTS which I could meet more pet owners as well. We now have a growing number of happy clients from the US as well, so, there are a lot of jobs to be done this year! Anybody who are interested to bring this great MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo into the US, please contact me at noriko.brewster@md10.eu.

Brief info on MD10 again for people to see this first time: MD10 Yorkshire Terrier Shampoo was the first shampoo for MD10 collection, and it was created for the creator's Yorkshire Terrier who was suffering from skin problems to help his coat and skin. Because it was made solely for creator Tomas' precious Yorkie, it contains high quality ingredients, and the shampoo is ethical too. So I made this Logo for us!

"Not tested on animals - Tested on human, Tomas the creator!"



During last 22 months, I have met so many nice dogs (not necessary pedigrees, any dogs who wanted help in bath time), and clients.

Today, I would like to introduce my client with her Bichon Friese from Norway. She was introduced from her friend in France originally. She has beautiful Bichon Frieses and they are the one of most interest looking dogs for me. Before I started to do this business, I had never seen one!!

This is one of email from her last summer after the Denmark show;

"Am back from 4 international shows in Denmark today - my dog Danny was 2nd best dog with cc first day - his litter sister that I sold to Denmark was BOB, my girl Bayou 2nd best bitch with CC.
2nd day; Danny BOB and Bayou Bos - both with CACIBs.
3rd day:  Danny's sister BOB and Danny BOS - both with Cacibs. Bayou 2nd best bitch with CC.
4th day we had left for hollidays - thought we had got enough!!!.....
Had a couple wonderful days in the sun where dogs could be dogs and get dirty - so today will be a bathing-dogs-day again."

They are just gorgeous, but they are active as dogs too!


For Bichon Friese She uses;
MD10 White Texture Shampoo to give good whiteness, volume and texture (some people use MD10 White Silky Smooth to untangle the dog's coat) this is also Very Good Dog Shampoo for Poodle, Bolognese, Curly Coated Retriever, White/Black Spanish Water Dog, Shiba Inu, and Newfoundland.

MD10 Conditioner Texture Volume to keep the coat come out from its roots to make perfect cut. Therefore, it is loved by Poodle owners as well as Bolognese, Bichon Friese.