Friday 27 January 2012

Best Shampoo for Lhasa Apso??? Which one to choose?

Shiny tangle free coat with MD10 Dog Shampoo

Manchester Show was success, and I am trying to relax... but I realise that it will be February soon and CRUFTS is only one month away!! Ahhhhhh

1) We will do pre-order discount for Crufts, and to pick up the products at the show. If you would like to benefit, please let me know what you would like to purchase. Then you will save money & time at the show. 

2) We will do another competition in Kennel Club's Face Book Page coming up to Crufts. So watch out their space.

------------------------------

Tonight, I had a great news from my client with Lhasa Apso.... It is great way to end a Friday night, rather than going for drink..... 

"Just used for the first time on my little girl, Silky smooth shampoo and conditioner, lovely results, shiny silky and easy to comb through, Mimi's coat is quite frizzy and can knot easily whilst being blow dried, not this time !!!!! its an amazing product, in the grooming sprays at the side is the conditioner made up as a grooming spray, i think this product will be staying around, just love it, best buy of the year.

Thank you MD10 xx Regards"


Your comment "Best buy of the year" brings tears in my eyes! 

Thank you!

I always find very difficult to suggest which shampoo for Lhasa Apso, because it seems like all the dog's coat can be different. In her case she used MD10 Silky Smooth. Now she will try to see if how MD10 Super Hydration works. Some client even mix White Silky Smooth & Super Hydration to make "Hydrating White Silky Smooth Shampoo"

My clients are cleverer than I am!