Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Noriko & Boris of MD10


Thank you very much for
your support in 2011
without you, MD10 is not here!

Perro de Agua Espanol,  Boris gives me a lot of psychological support when I need it

He says "Mummy, I give you High 5, and good luck with 2012!!"

2011 was rewarding year. when I started MD10 (UK) at the UK Toy Dog Show at the end of March 2010, which is last year, NOBODY knew MD10 in the UK.

This year, we supported many BOB, Show Dogs, Pet dogs who needed help. Our clients came back telling me how happy they are with the MD10 Collection, Professional Dog Shampoo & Conditioner.

I think all the dogs are beautiful..... win or no win, but let me introduce you to some of my clients...



MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo, is used by BOB Crufts Leonberger....


MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo is used for Top Class Alaskan Malamutes


Champion of Champion of Alaskan Malamute from Spain 
has been using MD10 Shampoo for their Malamute for long time

MD10 Herbal Texture is also very good dog shampoo for Chow Chow!


  • Also Top Pomeranian people use MD10 Herbal Texture after meeting us at Paris WDS 2011.



Denise in Malta joined MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo user for his Shiba
and won Best Puppy in Show at his first show ever!


  • MD10 Volume Texture Shampoo is also one of the best shampoo for Labradoodle, which few clients confirmed with me.





MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo and MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner
are also proved very good shampoo for Havanese and many other smooth coat dogs.



MD10 Super Hydration Shampoo and MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner are
also very good for Afghan Hound. Some Afgan does not need Conditioner!



MD10 White Silky Smooth Shampoo & MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner is hit with 
Papillons - MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner is best used Sprayed for Papillons

Many top Papillon breeders uses MD10 Dog Shampoo for their Papillon!



David proved MD10 Texture Collagen & MD10 Herbal Texture 
are very good shampoo for his Beaded Collies


MD10 White Texture Shampoo is great for Bolognese and Poodles!
Mrs Greta Flanklin, who is famous for Bolognese, cares about the dog's coat very much
and she recommends MD10 Shampoo and Conditioner for Bolognese too.


Beautiful Valerie, Setter also uses MD10

Many clients showed me their dogs and told me about the MD10, best way to use etc, etc, and thank you so much for your comments. Good or Bad, please come and see me next year too!


I love the way of this Skye Terrier - cool looking dog!
One of the benefit of going dog shows is I can see many different breeds.


This pug has super shiny coat.

Beautiful Kerry Blue

Thank you very much again, and see you next year starting at Manchester Champ Show in Jan 2012, followed by Wellinborough in Feb 2012, then CRUFTS!

Any questions, give me a ring on +20-8661-7703 or email info@md10.eu