Saturday 28 January 2012

Spanish Water Dog Boris became "The Mascot" of MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo

MD10 Users: I can produce one
with your dog and kennel name if you are interested!


I have been debating if we should have any corporate "Mascot" for MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo. 

I love all kind of dogs and animals, and it was difficult to choose only one. However Boris always wanted to help me in many ways, so I decided to give this special position to my dear Spanish Water Dog Boris. 


If I look back, I am not selling the shampoo if I did not have Boris. Boris is a model of my MD10 Texture Volume shampoo label, which is suitable for Curly or Textured coat. And Original Spanish Version Label use him as a model of the shampoo too. MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo is suitable for any dog with Texture, Curl, or Volume and is one of the Best Shampoo for Labradoodle, Cockerpoo, that sort of sometime difficult coat.



I am printing this self adhesive stickers - so if you want one, contact me