Monday 10 October 2011

Builth Wells SWKA Show, Great News for MD10

CH Malandex Xploits with Natterjack, she has made breed history by becoming the youngest Bearded Collie Champion at 15 months old and the only Bearded Collie to win two CCs from Puppy.

Yesterday, the last day of SWKA show in Builth Wells, my clients brought me more and more great news.....

Mr David Hyde told me that his Beaded Collie Lula, has made history.... which was incredible... David told me that MD10 is good shampoo indeed, and of course, you know how I honored and happy.




 He uses both MD10 Texture Collagen, and MD10 Herbal Texture for his Beaded Collie.


Thank you very much for David again to came to tell me the great news....

And !!! Yes, the Leonberger, DAVENHEATH COURT JESTER JW SHCM, Owned by MR D & MRS H & MR T & MRS G NIALL & ROTHERY, got BIG yesterday !!!! Win over lots of other Champions... they told us that they were over the moon too....

I have two more news, but I am too tired now, so going to bed. 

By the way, we are going to "Euro Dog Show in Kortrijk, Belgium" 19, 20 November 2011 
for B's birthday. So it will be our celebrating working holiday, please visit MD10 stand if you are there.

Boris was happy to see me last night after the weekend, and it is always lovely to see my dog waiting. 

Good night.