Saturday 30 June 2012

MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo at Windsor Dog Show 3rd Day, Toy & Hound

Great Weather Great Day!

It is our first time at Windsor Dog Show, and I have met new different people.

So far, I have met numerous famous breeders and groomers, which is very interesting experience. That is why it is important for me to be at major dog shows often.

Lisa's beautiful Powder Puff is multi-champion
and a record breaker before 2 years old!
Yesterday, a reknowned dog photographer and also one of top breeders, Lisa came to my stand after tried one of my sample shampoo - she was impressed and we talked what would be the best for her Multi-Champion Powder Puff. She is truely perfectionist and I love the way she is so much - she kindly took my advice, and picked up shampoos to use on her precious Powder Puff for today's champion stake... I was excited but at the same time horrified! It would be super responsibility!!! She promissed if she won, she can share her photo!

And.... She came with the great news! Her Powder Puff WON!!!! Many congrats, and we were so happy!


Her dog looks really nice and feel nice, coat is not heavy but very soft to touch! MD10 is one of the Best Dog Shampoo for Powder Puff !!! Yeah!

Always top notch - Beautiful Papillon on
MD10 White Silky Smooth Shampoo and
MD10 Silky Smooth Conditioner

His dog China got the reserve cc !
His first after 29 years of showing this breed! 
MD10 Herbal Texture does not change his coat texture
and feels fab even after one week of shampoo!

My partner was unwell today so I told him to rest.
I am very happy for Boris to be my assistant.

Toy Group - BOBs, I saw familiar faces and I was content. Recently MD10 has converted few Hound People including Beagles, Griffons, Whippet, which I never dreamt about. It is great to see the results is slowly coming my way!

Thank you very much again for your business and trust in me. I also thank to people like Vince and his team of OurDogs, showing the right direction and introducing me to great people.

I believe that without my friends, and other trade stand people's help, I am not here today at dog show! Another early start, so good night!