Wednesday 21 September 2011

The CAC Show during Euro Dog Show 2011, Netherland

Great Latest News from dear client, with her Alaskan Malamute, I was so excited when I received the news at Darlington!!!

The CAC Show during Euro Dog Show 2011, Netherland:
Alaskan Malamute, Reserve BIS, BIG, BOB at CAC ShowVintage Point My Dear (Dog)Owner: Irena Koroleva, Ekaterinburg




"Hi, Noriko,  We have returned from EDS. It is very a pity that you were not there. My malamute on САС show became BIG and r. BIS...... I did a white small poodle on your cosmetics and he became the Champion of Europe."

Her Malamute has beautiful body and coat.... and MD10 Herbal Texture just helped to keep in good condition of the coat....

MD10 Texture Herbal Proved that it is one of Best Shampoo for Alaskan Malamute, after another success in Paris World Dog Show 2011 in July.

MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo,
One of the Best Shampoo for Alaskan Malamute, Serving Champions