Friday 9 September 2011

1st Day of Richmond Dog Show - 10 September 2010, Toy Dog

MD10 Client with Havanese - I will receive much better photo for my website,
so, please check it out for later!

Their lovely 2 Hananese girls won great prizes, Best in Class at Leeds, Today BOB, Best Puppy, they are very pleased because despite their worry in case hydrating shampoo and conditioner may flatten their coat, but it kept good shape and texture of the coat.

Thank you very much for letting me know another great News.


Today was first day of Richmond Dog Show. I could not remember where I was last year. I was just hoping to have dry day, and did stay dry.


I was on my own today, so could not take my photo.

Now we have a great MD10 Winter Fleece, so I will show you later!

Cheers to One of Best Shampoo for Havanese, MD10 Shampoo and Conditioner!