Tuesday 25 January 2011

150th Anniversary for Manchester Championship Dog Show


From 20th to 23rd Jan, we attended 150th Manchester Championship Dog Show at Stafford. Setting up from 19th, it was long show.

We asked many people at the stand, but still MD10 is not known to many people. And it is still a lot of work to be known to the market. So, yes, another new year, more challenge!

At the show, we met our usual clients and people we became friends, people from Our Dogs, which is one of the enjoyable thing.

The only driving force for me to keep going from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM without time for proper lunch or tea is meeting people, new people - because I have met so many wonderful people, wonderful supporting clients.

Even though they do not need shampoo, if I do not know their breed, they are always happy to spend time to explain about the breed, and also bring their dog to show me later on! What a nice people! They have extensive knowledge of the breed and pride and passion, and most importantly love of dogs.

By the time we were on the way home on Sunday night, I was dog tired......

BUT !!!!!

On the way home in the car, I received 2 emails from my clients who bought shampoo on Thursday, Hound Day for their Afghan Hound. Both of them washed their dogs after the show and they were very happy with MD10 products.

One lady spent so much time to explain to me the details and experience. Thank you, thank you... Really appreciated.

Thanks to that, I was revived and could run miles!! 

Thank you so much again for everybody who stopped and talked to us at Manchester Dog Show, and of course our clients for your support. 

On return, I will promise to serve you and support you too. If you need any help, you know all you have to do is just drop me a line.

And I hope we will see you again and again!