Thursday 26 August 2010

Getting ready for the Birmingham City Dog Show, 3,4,5 September 2010


Excited, and nervous....

That is my feeling at the moment before the Birmingham City Dog Show in September. I have exhibited in World Dog Show in Denmark in June, and this is in the UK. So, I don't have to be nervous... however it is a first show using my Professional Gazebo !!!

I hope I can set it up OK. My girl friend from Spain, G is coming to help me. She is like my sister. She is young but strong, very hard working and trustful. My younger sister in Japan is also very caring and stronger than me and they are like my big sister now.

Well, when I had to look for Professional Gazebo, it was hard work. Luckily from my trade union, I managed to spotted this company, Surf and Turf. I highly recommend them if you need Professional Gazebo...Young gentleman on the phone was very promising and helpful, specially after contacting numerous of companies on the website and did not have any reply from them. I wonder how those "NON replying to potential clients" are surviving. May be not - that is may be why they don't answer.

When you have to organise a lot of business products such as Gazebo, printing materials and so on, you will realise how important to find and have good relationship with business suppliers. And great thing is I can choose people I would like to use, rather than 10p cheaper.

Well, I have to make these coming dog shows successful - for my supporters.

See you in Birmingham City Dog Show 3 -5 Sep, followed by Richmond Dog Show 10 - 12 Sep.