Sunday 1 August 2010

31 July 2010, Toy Dog Show in Woking Surrey


Had trade stand at Toy Dog Show in Woking Surrey yesterday. It was very lively and pleasant show. I always happy to see those little dogs running around. They are in general very happy companion dogs.

To my surprise, I have met a Japanese gentleman who had 2 very beautiful King Charles Spaniels. The 2 young dogs he had were absolute delight.

It was very successful show, and it was very nice to see who already bought products from us at previous shows buying more, and also who saw our advertisement somewhere and knew about us.

Thank you very much again for your support. And as I always tell my clients, "please contact me if you need any help or requests".

I always miss my dog wherever I go without my dog, and when I see somebody with their dog..... Boris was so happy to see me on my return. I think we were depending on each other too much...

Next show will be at Milton Keynes at the end of August.