Monday 6 June 2011

MD10 Dog Shampoo at Southern Counties Champ Show 2011, and New MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo


After the Guildford show on 1st June, I left to set up MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo Stand for Southern Counties Champ show in Newbury which was held on 3, 4, 5 June last weekend.

It is very hard to set up Gazebo by myself, but there are lot of gentlemen are around. A lot of nice people helped me to pull the Gazebo out, and peg down the weight to the ground, which was concrete hard. That reminded me that we had not had rain for a long time despite the cold weather. 



Thursday until Saturday was very hot, I got sun burnt, but by Sunday, it turned to rain storm....

So we decided to pack up before my Gazebo would be blown away.... 

While I was packing to leave, they were doing the Best in show, Best in Working Group.

One lady rushed in, and told me a great news to take me home with big smile.

She bought New Shampoo called MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo for Coarse dog for her Schnauzer at the Guildford show few days ago.

She did not mean to wash the dog, but she had to because her dog rolled into something dirty....

She told me that results was great, and she won the first (I did not ask her detail what exactly she won, I was stupid!!)

She was very happy with the MD10 Herbal Texture Shampoo to keep Coarse Coat Coarse, and of course, it made me very happy too....

That is why I can not stop doing this hard work.