Tuesday 14 December 2010

LKA - Ladies Kennel Association Championship Show, 11 & 12 Dec 2010

With My dear friend Gema from Spain who assisted me a lot

Last weekend, we had a exhibition stand at LKA, Ladies Kennel Association Championship show in NEC Birmingham. It was 2nd Largest exhibition we attended after World Dog Show in Denmark in June. WDS seems to be long long time ago.

LKA is one of the last show at the end of the year, and has Christmas feeling to it. So we decided to have a bit of Christmas in our stand too. Now I like this little light so much, I have to have this at all year around!!



It was very nice show after all, we met many existing clients, and new clients, trial pack seemed to work in introducing our products to the people who never tried MD10.

So hopefully, well, most certainly, a lot of new MD10 user will be join us again 2011.

Thank you very much again for all clients who were interested in MD10 collections. As I always tell them, if you have any issues, questions, requests, please come back to me anytime!!

Love to hear from you.