Tuesday 1 June 2010

Spanish Water Dog - El Perro de Agua Español

Boris at the top of the world. He is multilingual.

The reason we choose Spanish Water Dog for our pet was "They don't shed coat", and "They are very clever breed".

They are fun, eager to work (Boris loves the clapping applause "Bravo!" and do anything to get this), very robust and very good companion. If he could go out to work and do shopping on his own, I think he is better than my partner.

The most suitable MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo for Spanish Water Dog is, "Texture Shampoo" followed by "Texture / Volume Conditioner". 

What I found the best for my Spanish Water Dog is, after washed the dog with using the MD10 Texture shampoo, apply MD10 Texture Volume conditioner as directed, and Very Lightly Rinse off the conditioner.



It makes the corded coat really bouncy, curly, yet very light and keep the original texture without being heavy at all.


 

There are so many way to use and perfecting MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo products depending on your dogs coat. 

What I found was, even a same breed, the coat can be very different from each dog. So if you are not 100% sure of the results, I recommend to do slightly different from the original way. If you need any help, DO let me know.

By the way, the following video is just part of what Spanish Water Dogs can do.