Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year 2013 with MD10 Best Professional Dog Shampoo & Conditioner

Happy 2013 to my dear clients and Friends of MD10 Professional Dog/Horse Shampoo!

Spanish Water Dog, Boris as MD10 Ltd Official Mascot,
and Me Noriko Brewster, Managing Director MD10 Ltd
Thank you for my dear Boris to be patient for this photo shoot!

I started MD10 Ltd 2009 late March, and The UK Toy Dog was the first dog show for me to sell shampoo. I remember I was so nervous if I could sell any shampoo or not...

3 Years on, I now have World Dog Show Champions, Crufts BOB, many BIS, my clients list are growing and I feel so privileged to have such a great list of clients.... 

Thank you for trusting us!!
We will keep working hard to promote this wonderful Dog / Horse Shampoo and Conditioner, MD10 Collection. This year we also try to introduce MD10 Horse Shampoo which is great products too.

Meet my MD10 Agent (Jan 2013)



* UK 


Elvis & Neil of Big Dog World

















* Lithuania 
























* Russia - 2 Agents

Moscow Area: www.breedershop.ru
Alena & Beautiful Chow Chow, She has passion
and she loves MD10 because easy & great results!
























They are Great Show Dog Groomers and
Top Breeders with World Champion Dog!

It is convincing when MD10 users become agents

















* Czech


They have beautiful Alaskan Malamute Champions themselves, that is why again to get into MD10 collections!

* NEW Agent from Poland: 

User of MD10 Super Hydration and Super Hydrating Conditioner on her Lhasa Apso
loved MD10 So much, now they are agent in Poland!



















We are waiting for further development of new agents, one is South Africa, the other may be Swedish. 


We wish you the best in 2013....

Our first dog show is from 17 - 20 January 2013, Stafford, for Manchester Dog Show Society. See you there!!!