Saturday 13 October 2012

MD10 Professional Dog Shampoo 2nd Day at SKA 2012

2nd Day at SKA 2012, Toy and Hound.

I have met different clients today who came to see me and show their dogs. Long coated Dachshund who uses MD10 White Silky Smooth, because it is Black and Tan. Her coat looked Amazingly shiny and smooth!

The lighting is bad in this hall... so colour looks strange and dark.
But her Long coat of this Long coat Dackshund
Looks so beautiful and shiny. She uses MD10 White Silky Smooth Shampoo.
Also now I have few clients of Chihuahua using MD10 Silky Smooth Shampoo. It gives nice shine and soft silky coat. My client came to tell me that her dog was RBOB today! Great News"

The light in late afternoon countryside is fantastic!

The Show ground is so cold already waiting for the winter.
I have not planned any show until December at the moment,
Next step is to promote our shampoos to different channels.
Shampoo of Today
MD10 Silky Smooth Shampoo:
The Best Dog Shampoo for Chihuahua and Dachshund!