Wednesday 5 September 2012

MD10 Supports Spanish Water Dog Club UK, Australian Silky Terrier Club UK - and we will be at Richmond Dog Show From this Friday ..

As you know MD10 Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo and Conditioner (champu para perro) was at City of Birmingham Show last weekend.

At the same time, Spanish Water Dog Club UK had their Club show, as well as Australian Silky Terrier Club UK had their Club show.

MD10 Texture Volume Shampoo works exceptionally well on Spanish Water Dog's corded/curly coat, so it is very popular. MD10 creator tested many times on Spanish Water Dog making sure the curl and cord can form nicely.... he is making something to make this curl even tighter at the moment...

Well, the reason I am marketing this shampoo is because I tried on my Boris SWD, and I was very impressed. It was the best shampoo on Spanish Water Dog.

The Judge and Best Puppy, Reserve Best Puppy

Best In Show


I am thinking to have new Jacket for MD10 for winter time - you know how beautiful my MD10 shirts embroidery by Big Paw Embroidery, Anne, and I want to put picture of SWD then. 

*****

MD10 Yorkshire Terrier Shampoo and MD10 Conditioner Silky Smooth have been used as one of the Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Yorkshire Terrier as well as Australian Silky Terrier.
MD10 Creator had a Yorkshire Terrier who was suffering from skin and coat problem, that was the reason he made MD10 Collection, Professional Dog Grooming Shampoo and Conditioner.

Therefore, we of course sponsor Australian Silky Terrier Club UK show as well. A lot of Top Australian Silky Terrier uses MD10 already, but I would like to spread the words!

Ms Lisa Welch with BIS and RBIS

*** NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS ***

NEW CONDITIONER
MD10 CONDITIONER SUPER HYDRATION

It contains Moroccan Oil called Argan oil, and more hydrating, making the silky coat smooth ever.

And, you only need 25g for standard silky coat, instead of 30g before! If the coat is still very dry, you can use higher strength as 30g, and rinse off rightly. That is Enrique and top groomer in Spain told me!


SEE YOU AT RICHMOND FROM FRIDAY!

PS - This time I did not want to be on my own, so my SWD Boris will be with me at the stand. Be aware, he is mad.... because he is mine. ;-)